BitStarz is one of the leading online casino sites in Australia. The platform has plenty to offer players, ranging from the games range to the promotions up for grabs. But one area worth mentioning is the BitStarz withdrawal times.
Unlike other casinos that promise fast payouts, BitStarz keeps its word by offering renowned payment methods for crypto transactions. Additionally, you can enjoy instant withdrawals with several of the available payment solutions.
Processing Time vs Transaction Time – What’s the Difference?
Like other casinos, BitStarz has a processing time and a transaction time for all withdrawals.
After submitting your withdrawal request, your funds move to the processing phase. That’s when the casino verifies the transaction by checking your banking details and ensuring the amount requested is available in your account. For this phase, BitStarz aims to ensure all transactions are processed within 10 minutes to an hour. In case of delays, you can contact casino support.
Once your withdrawal is confirmed, your funds move to the transaction phase. That’s where your service provider comes in. With cryptos and eWallets, these transactions mostly happen fast. But for other options offered at BitStarz, it may take between 1 and 3 working days to receive your funds. In case of any queries during that time, only your service providers can provide details on the transaction.
BitStarz Withdrawal Times Based on Different Payment Methods
|BitStarz Payment Option||Withdrawal Time|
|Other Crypto Currencies||Instant|
|Skrill and Neteller||Instant|
|Visa and MasterCard||1-3 Banking Days|
|Bank Transfer||1-3 Banking Days|
Enjoy an Instant BitStarz Withdrawal With Short Waiting Times
Based on the table above, you can see that your payouts get processed fast, regardless of your chosen method. Cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most preferred withdrawal options since they don’t rely on the conventional networks to transfer funds. As such, you can expect fast transactions, usually within minutes excluding the casino’s processing time. eWallets like Neteller and Skrill are also fast for withdrawals and they offer some level of privacy since you don’t need to provide your bank details.
However, if you’re a high-roller, bank transfers, Visa, and MasterCard are the preferred options. These withdrawal methods can handle bigger transactions. But you’ll have to wait between one and three working days to receive your winnings.
But the timelines mentioned are only achievable after completing the BitStarz KYC process. In that case, you want to complete this process before submitting your withdrawal request.
What Can Cause Withdrawal Processing Delays?
Some of the most common reasons your payouts may delay include:
- Payment service provider delays – There are instances when delays arise from the payment service provider.
- KYC delays – Sending the necessary documents late or during holidays may cause delays.
- Large withdrawals – For large payouts, like those related to a jackpot prize, the casino may perform additional checks in conjunction with the game provider.
- Bonus abuse – If you’re suspected of misusing promotional offers, withdrawals may be put on hold.
- Unconfirmed deposits – If you deposited funds to your player account, but they’re yet to arrive, you cannot make a payout request.
Withdrawals Taking Too Long? Here’s What to Do
You might notice that your withdrawals experience delays sometimes. That can happen for various reasons. When it does, there are several steps you can take to find out what caused the delay. These include:
- Checking the transaction status – In your user profile, check whether the casino has listed new details regarding the pending withdrawal. If the transaction was approved, then it means BitStarz hasn’t caused the delay. So contact your chosen payment service provider for more details on the issue.
- Looking for emails from BitStarz – The casino may email you regarding any withdrawal issues. So check your inbox and spam folders.
- Contacting the BitStarz support team – If there are no details in the transaction section and no communication from the casino, then talk to the support representatives.
How to Speed Up Your Withdrawal
For fast BitStarz withdrawal times, there are some things you can do to aid the process. These include:
- Verifying your account early – You need to complete the BitStarz KYC process with any withdrawal method you’d like to use. Ensure you complete this process early, preferably when you join the casino. Account verifications can take several business days, depending on how fast you provide the required documents.
- Choosing a fast casino payout method – Picking a quick payment option, like cryptocurrencies, helps ensure you will get your payouts sooner rather than later.
- Matching your names on all banking documents – Ensure your player account uses the same names as those on your credit/debit cards, bank account, eWallet or crypto wallet accounts. The names should also match what’s on your National ID, utility bills, and bank statements to help make the verification fast.
- Using the deposit method – When possible, use the method you deposited with for your withdrawal. You won’t need additional verification with a new payment method when you’d like to request a payout.
- Waiting for deposits to clear – Ensure that all the funds you deposited to your BitStarz account are confirmed before requesting a payout.